Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation


Yikes! It's been a while. As for how I spent my Summer, no vacation I'm afraid, and, more to the point, no miniature painting either. Once the weather warmed up I put down my brush and spent some time in the fresh air, removed from the dank confines of my paint cave. As the above photo shows, I also found time to flout State liquor laws. Throw in work, travel time, and the fact that my ancient dremel crapped out, and you wind up with a serious lack of movement on the miniatures front.

Enough with the excuses already! When my dremel bought the farm I had a project in the works that required a motor-tool and made use of a spare Otherworld troll head. As this is more of a yes, I'm still alive sort of post, I'll save the details for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment